Reading a hilarious book while having champagne/wine/cocktails/beer by the beach or pool is one of the absolute FUNNEST things to do during the summer. In honor of this pastime and to commemorate the beginning of SUMMER, below please find my list of my top 5 funniest books ever. I can’t decide which I like most, so to be fair, they are in no particular order. You can click on each title for more info. I hope you laugh lots this summer and always!
1) Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler
2) Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern
3) My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler
4) Emails from an A**hole by John Lindsay
5) Uganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler
The handsome man in the picture above is actually my husband cracking up while drinking & reading in Bora Bora last year. Watching Jose laugh out loud uncontrollably was such a hoot to me. Although I didn’t include that book (Max Tucker’s, “I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell”) in my list, parts of it are really, really funny.